- Solar images (SOHO)
- European Space Weather Portal
- NOAA predictions
- Space Weather Information Center
- Space Weather Canada
- Australian Space Weather Service
- British Geological Survey (BGS)
- International Service of Geomagnetic Indices
- GFZ Indices of Global Geomagnetic Activity
- WDC Kyoto, Geomagnetic Data Service
- WDC Copenhagen, Geomagnetic Data Service
- Super Dual Auroral Radar Network
Storm Sudden Commencements (ssc) are defined by a brief and abrupt increase or decrease in the geomagnetic field strength, which marks the beginning of the initial phase of a geomagnetic storm.
Sign up to our 'Geomagnetic Disturbance Alert':
We have developed an experimental tool to broadcast alert messages through e-mails. To receive e-mail alerts, please fill this form.